FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA Boarding Priority, Order and Related Issues through 28 Feb 2017
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:33 am
cwy1980

Programs: AA EXP, United Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, Hertz 5-Star, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by jmappleby
Are any other F customers tired of angry AAdvantage elites flocking at the gate?

This morning they started to board First, and whilst trying to get past the hoards of P and EXP commuters jamming up the entrance, they boarded Priority.

One particularly unpleasant character made a passive aggressive comment about my jumping the line, to which I pointed out that if they weren't all trying to be the first elite to board, I could have gotten past them.

I do wish that AA would have boarding zones by the gate for F, EXP, P Etc., and would give a few moments between zones. It's not like the jetway isn't full in the meantime.

Ok, Monday morning rant over.
Granted it wasn't the Monday morning commuting crush but the gate agents in DFW yesterday were stopping the elites trying to board with F on my flight to SNA, making them stand aside. Several elites showing their impatient exasperation when this was happening.