FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska's Jesus cards, are they finally gone?
Old Sep 8, 2003, 9:02 am
HigherFlyer

Location: PDX, AMS, MSN, ORD. Dedicated to finding a cure for Republicanism in our time. "Won't you please help"? "For the children's sake"?
Programs: ! "Ya can't tell da' playahs wit'out a program!" NW silver, DIRT everywhere else.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Punki:
Good Granny's Goose. What a hubbub over nothing.
I can guarantee you that if that plane starts going down, we will all be holding hands with our seat mate and praying to somebody or something that we make it out alive.

</font>
Not true. I have been on a plane that was going down fast, and I was glad that I had already done my praying. I was able to think about what I might have to do to survive, instead of where I might go if I didn't. Prayer is far more effective if not left for the last minute. If you are righteous, God will already know. If you are busy with your own prayer, you will be distracted from doing the Lord's work of trying to save lives.