FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska's Jesus cards, are they finally gone?
Old Aug 31, 2003, 2:51 am
HeHateY

Programs: Whatever will get me out of Y and into C or F!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by VPescado:
You might also be interested in IN N' OUT Burgers (in California). They put bible quotes (well actually citations and not the quotes themselves) in the various burger, fry, and drink packaging.

What is really weird is that they tend to hide them, often under a part of the wrapper that has another piece glued over it, so you need to peel back the paper to see the cite (or wait until the grease soaks through).

Kinda weird, but they make great hamburgers.
</font>
Having not found the words "That's what a Hamburger's all about" in any of the Bibles I have, I was a bit skeptical.

But after visiting the LAX In-N-Out today after flying home, I can see that you are correct. "John 3:16" inside the base of the cup and "Revelations 3:20" on the back corner of the burger wrapper.

Of course In-N-Out do not use property-tax-free facilities financed by tax-free public-interest-market bonds to operate subsidized EAS routes to Adak and Glacier Bay!