FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France is specifically taking care of their Elite plus customers
Old Feb 6, 2016, 8:07 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by stimpy
Perhaps in my mind I'm conflating BA and AF.
I think that is likely as indeed, BA do use small bottles, but then they never used plastic glasses in C - ever as far as I can remember.

PS: isn't CDG-BHX operated by Cityjet?

Originally Posted by stimpy
And the point is that both SU and AT business class MH flights have really stood out to me as a level above AF/KL/BA/LH. Those airlines are much smaller of course. And I guess they are not totally subject to European labour laws?
I would guess that it has little to do with them being smaller and nothing to do with European labour laws, but a lot to do with the fact that 1) most of their flights are much longer than those of AF/BA/LH etc because they are located on the fringes of Europe (exactly the same goes for TK) and 2) possibly that a lot more of their European flights are point to point so a greater need to please pax based on the medium haul experience rather than the promise of a better long haul as the "core" European players do, 3) cheaper labour force because of much lower standards of living