FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2016 master thread
Old Feb 4, 2016, 8:33 am
Hemel

Programs: MPC GO
- Name of the hotel: Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Superior room, received upgrade to Executive room on the Executive floor

- How are the rooms? Nice and spacious for Hong Kong. Large shower and washroom and beds are very comfortable.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:
Service was excellent. Asked for early check in but as hotel was full, I couldn't get a room until noon but I was offered the use of the Lounge to eat breakfast

Bad: Executive Lounge reception area seems to be only staffed by one person who has numerous responsibilities. That being said, there isn't always someone at the desk when you are there and you need to hunt around for them. This doesn't reflect on the service that I was given as that was excellent, but I wasn't the only guest who was standing around waiting for someone to come back to the desk.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? Clean, spacious and the food and drinks were good

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink voucher presented at check in. Gym was closed for renovations during my stay

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Great value and this is my chosen hotel when I'm in Hong Kong (average two visits per year!)