FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What a poor customer de-centric company American is [schedule change issues]
Old Feb 2, 2016, 7:07 pm
ploppsdman

What a poor customer de-centric company American is [schedule change issues]

I purchased a flight in August of 2015, for after Christmas. They changed my flight by about 4 hours in October, so now I'm arriving at the airport around 11pm instead of 7pm. Fine. Whatever. I only have to wake up for work at 6am and I predicated my purchase on that original arrival.

The day of the flight, they changed my seats for some reason, so my girlfriend and I are in different sections of the plane. Fine. Whatever.

I arrive at the airport and the flight ends up being delayed because of mechanical issues. Fine. Whatever.

They move us to another gate and plane and are waiting for checks. Eventually, we are on the plane and we are delayed again. Why? Because the last crew left a bag on the plane so we are delayed while they find the co-pilot in OHARE INTERNATIONAL.

What an unprofessional, circus show.

I sent off a complaint while waiting on the plane.

American's response?

Our bad. We'll do better next time.

What major company behaves like that? Great job justice dept signing off on their merger. Welcome to another Comcast. I'll fly with miles and nothing else ...

Last edited by ploppsdman; Feb 2, 2016 at 7:33 pm