FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any experience with justfly.com?
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2016, 9:48 pm
BostonFlyerGirl

Never Again

Hello,

I've been reading these boards for years but it's my first time posting.

I stupidly booked a BOS to LHR roundtrip flight with Justfly.com. Since it showed up on Kayak I figured it was safe. Hours later I was reading these boards and totally regretting my decision to book with justfly.com. It took 2 full days for the flight post to my credit card so I was getting nervous that my flight would be canceled. Luckily, the ticket did get confirmed--I have an e-ticket number and a confirmation number. I can see everything on both the FinnAir website and British Airways website. I called FinnAir and the nice woman told me there was really nothing she could do. She also told me not to worry because everything is correctly in their system. I ask her if she thinks Justfly will cancel my ticket and she said definitely not. However, she did tell me (in so many words) that she has received calls similar to me in the past. She said the real issues arrises when people want to cancel their flights.

I also called AMEX and they said if anything happens they can help me dispute the charge. Strangely the transaction is showing up on AMEX as "GO TO RUSSIA TRAVEL ALPHARETTA GA." There is also a ~$10 charge from "Justfly 18007175015 SUMMERSIDE CA."

I learned my lesson and going forward I will always book direct with the airline.