FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HEL-CDG operated by Finnair, AF flight number, FF question
Old Jan 28, 2016, 12:42 pm
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Sjondorn
I flew HEL-CDG booked by Air France and operated by Finnair many times. No problems with lounge access in HEL (use Air France / KLM lounge, not Finnair's), my status was on the boarding pass and you get your sky priority as well (although I was Finnair Silver by the time I was FB Gold, so not sure if that influences that).
Yes, but you are Flying Blue, OP is AZ FFP. I think that our lounge access is by virtue of a bilateral agreement between AF and AY for their respective frequent flyers only (and holtju2 by virtue of travelling in C!) and as Goldorak mentions, in theory, the OP won't have access to the lounge. I also do not think he will get miles.

In Y, it is normal AY paid service. You get free tea, coffee, water, or blueberry juice, everything else is for a pay. In C, however, AY meals are nicer than AF's.