FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain
Old Jan 28, 2016, 3:43 am
kcaluwae

Programs: AAdvantage, United MP, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by staff
Has anyone else had any problems with their coupons not being redeemable? I bought 4 in total, 3 of which have been redeemed and Avios have posted in my IB account. The fourth coupon I cannot even redeem. When I enter the codes etc., the information is not being submitted and I am unable to proceed to the next screen.
If you get an error as that the coupon would already have been redeemed you can try to clear your cache, close your browser and reopen and enter the couponnumber again. That worked for me.

Originally Posted by aircow33
how have you gotten a hold of groupon.es? I have tried emailing multiple times, havent gotten a response.
Login to groupon, go to your groupons. With each coupon you have there's an option to contact groupon regarding that coupon. Once you get a reply you can just reply them using the mail.
I must say I was surprised by their response. I've even got a reply from them that they were pleased the matter was resolved.
I've contacted them in Spanish btw.