FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HEL-CDG operated by Finnair, AF flight number, FF question
Old Jan 27, 2016, 12:07 pm
AlmostBritish

Programs: BA Silver
HEL-CDG operated by Finnair, AF flight number, FF question

Hello all,

I have been trying to find an answer through this forum, and by calling both AF and AY but the info was incredibly vague or non existing.

Basically, I booked an economy ticket from MAD to HEL through KLM (Well it was a KLM ticket, booked through one of the comparison websites), and my first 2 legs (MAD-AMS-HEL) are operated and marketed by KLM. The return journey is marketed through Air France(AF flight numbers) however the leg HEL-CDG is operated by Finnair. AF only mentions something about Flying Blue on their website, however I am an Elite Plus ST member through AZ.

Apparently, sky priority is not applicable on this flight, which is unfortunate but I am Emerald through OW, I might be able to pass through the OW prio security line.

However, I obviously wish to know if I simply have access into the lounge. I understand the lounge for AF in HEL is the Aspire Lounge, and with my card I should be able to access it. If I read the website of AF correctly, only Flying Blue elite members travelling in Business (weird combination, I always thought that Business Class pax had access to the lounge anyway) have access.

Does someone know the answer to this? Weird combination anyway, ST and OW.

Last edited by AlmostBritish; Jan 27, 2016 at 12:36 pm