FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expiring (29 Feb 2016) SWU / VIP giveaway thread [PLEASE READ WIKI!]
Old Jan 26, 2016, 4:00 pm
andyr

Programs: Free Agent! B6 Mosaic, AA 5MM LT Plat (EXP gone), SPG LT Plat, WN APlus, Hilton Diamond
<redacted>

I have two more to go that are expiring on 2/29/16 and am waitlisted on 1/30 and 2/3, I may have a different opinion after that!

Edited to add: <redacted> if my flights don't clear, I probably will offer them up, but please don't PM as I don't have any available at this point.

Edited again: So, between the merging of the original thread with this thread, and the removal of the quoted post, my message makes no sense. I was responding to a comment on the general SWU state of play, which made sense when the message was in a thread that wasn't the "SWU giveaway" thread, but it got merged. Anyway, my flights both cleared (LAX/LHR and LHR/JFK), and so I have no expiring SWUs to offer up. Sorry (kind of).

Last edited by andyr; Feb 5, 2016 at 7:56 pm Reason: Trying to clarify post so I don't keep getting PMs