FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2014 to 2017] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Jan 25, 2016, 3:46 pm
Michael19887

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
I'm here now and am absolutely loving this amazing paradise. We have a bit of insomnia tonight because a huge storm is passing through. The sound of rain normally relaxes me, but it is on another level here in the villas! Hopefully it will pass soon and the beautiful sunshine we arrived to will return. A couple of quick comments to point out: I don't think I've seen it mentioned before; but as a diamond, we were given the option (third option along with Atol or Vilu) to take our breakfast benefit in our villa through room service, we would just pay the 15.00 delivery fee. I also ended up reaching back out a couple of weeks before the trip, and we were given an offer to upgrade to a retreat water villa for 500/nt all in from the beach villa on points. I had originally accepted an upgrade offer to water villa for 345/nt all in, so I thought that was a good value. I'm so glad I reached out, as the retreat water villa is absolutely amazing. We had treatments the first evening in the spa room in the villa and it was incredible. As others have mentioned service is flawless, and the food and dining experiences we've had so far (dinner at Ufaa and room service) have been great.