FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Middle seat diaper change
View Single Post
Old Aug 4, 2003, 1:10 pm
HigherFlyer

Location: PDX, AMS, MSN, ORD. Dedicated to finding a cure for Republicanism in our time. "Won't you please help"? "For the children's sake"?
Programs: ! "Ya can't tell da' playahs wit'out a program!" NW silver, DIRT everywhere else.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kiwibigdave:
Talking of an inability to read posts, where did you see it in the topic about faeces on seats except where you wrote it? I also never wrote anything about your preference for babies on planes. What I did write was that some people, and I include you in this group because your own comments reflect it, aren't impressed with a naked and dirty butt in the seat next to them.

Anyway, and as I also wrote, this all really just needs to be put in perspective. You're far more likely whilst airborne to catch the common cold or headlice from your well-mannered fellow passengers than ecoli from a diaper change.
</font>
I apologize. I have gotten so used to the personal attacks from others in this thread, that I projected them onto you just because you mentioned my name. Aparently all we disagree on is the severity of the faux pas in the original subject. You are correct about the unchecked sneezing and the possibility of personal infestation. However I would dissagree that one is more likely than the other if all were present on the same plane in the seat next to you(ie. a free-sneezing parent with lice who changes a baby ).
Edited to add smiley.

[This message has been edited by HigherFlyer (edited 08-04-2003).]