FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird Shutdowns
View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2016, 8:00 pm
suncityguy

On Monday my friend got 3 "debit not approved" messages from Kate trying to load Metabank VGCs and then on the 4th attempt Kate worked and he was able to load $1800 without any further problems... so knowing that I went yesterday to the same Kate hoping for a similar result, but I instead got 7 "debit not approved" messages on Metabank VGCs until the system locked me out. I know it locks you out when you pass $1999 in transactions, but I didn't know it would count the failed transactions as part of the $1999 limit as well. A manager was walking by right at that moment and asked if I needed help. She saw the locked screen so she asked me to move over and she logged in and reset the machine, told me I was probably over my limit (she thought I was trying to take money out of the machine). So I said oh yea I forgot I took money out after midnight last night so I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow lol. Today, I stopped at another WM... Kate worked perfectly but I only had $600 of VGCs on me. Will go back tomorrow with the rest of my stash.