FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody used the Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit? (Dec 2014 - Jul 22,2017)
Old Jan 20, 2016, 4:28 pm
DaveInLA

I booked 4 nights at the Hyatt Regency Maui for later this month. I'm Hyatt Diamond, so I inquired about suite upgrade; only the first 3 nights have suites available so I was able to confirm those with a request for a suite if the final night opens up. When the agent was about to send me an email, she noticed that this is from a travel agency and I briefly explained the situation. She sent the confirmation email to me as well as CWT.

When I log into my Hyatt account now, this reservation shows up as 2 reservations, one for the first 3 nights in a suite and the second reservation as the 4th night in a regular room. Both reservations have the same confirmation number. Hyatt said that this should finalize as a single reservation with one confirmation number. I'm worried about the possibility that Citi won't see it that way and therefore won't give me the reimbursement for the 4th night. What do you think?