FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody used the Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit? (Dec 2014 - Jul 22,2017)
Old Jan 20, 2016, 10:29 am
FindAWay

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
This week, I've made 2 reservations using Aspire. I knew the exact hotel, room types, dates, rate, etc. before calling. Yet, each call took longer than I expected.

Also, one of the confirmation emails from [email protected] included the following (which is nice), while the other confirmation was shorter and did not include it:

Because you are a Citi Prestige cardmember you are eligible to receive a complimentary fourth night as an exclusive Prestige benefit. This statement credit in the amount of the fourth night plus room taxes will appear on your Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard within one to two billing cycles after check-out of the hotel and verification that the stay was fully paid with your Citi Prestige MasterCard. Exchange rate is based on today’s rate of exchange.

Complimentary 4th Night Terms & Conditions:

The Citi Prestige Hotel statement credit will be the cost of the 4th Night Stay room rate plus taxes. The statement credit will post within (1-2 billing cycles of the booking or 1-2 billing cycles after check-out)

The stay must be fully paid with your Citi Prestige MasterCard and meet the Prestige benefit terms, including minimum stay requirements. Cancellation or changes to your reservation may result in the reversal of the statement credit. The Complimentary Prestige Credit will appear in US Dollars. The US Dollar rate of exchange is calculated at the time of booking.