FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird Shutdowns
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2016, 7:33 pm
littlewinglet

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by traveler02
For the record there was no MS on my part. My reasons for using the BB card to pay my bills is my business - not yours. I don't recall asking if you thought it was a good idea. Don't you have better things to do than to criticize others?
This is an MS chat group, with many new readers who often misunderstand how things work and come here for help, or end up realizing they're doing it wrong. It wasn't criticism but a suggestion. Just the other day some had the exact same idea and didn't realize they were about to waste their time until I ponted it out. No need for personal attacks.

Btw, regarding your original question. What you were doing is not in line with their target audience, AND you were making them no money. What underbanked broke consumer can load hundreds or thousands of dollars in cash and pay CC bills? They shouldn't even have CC accounts, otherwise they wouldn't be using BB. In their eyes you must be an MSer or a drug dealer washing his money by transferring to a friend's CC account.

Last edited by littlewinglet; Jan 19, 2016 at 7:40 pm