FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird Shutdowns
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2016, 4:07 pm
littlewinglet

Programs: All of them
LOL, you really expect a major corporation to come out and say they dislike the unprofitable but otherwise legal activities of their customer? That's setting up for a lawsuit. They will always be vague and evasive and make references to obscure passages in terms and conditions. Except in this case they literally spelled out MS as one activity they won't tolerate.

Also why did you bother even to load cash and pay bills? Don't you have better things to do like use a normal bank?

Originally Posted by traveler02
I am going to send them a letter. I didn't do anything wrong and yet I was shut down due to 'unusual activity'. I ONLY funded my BB acct with cash and used it to pay bills. I am assuming I was shut down since I paid my CC bills too but I never saw anything that said that was forbidden. If they want to dump me because I was unprofitable so be it but they should own up to the fact. Instead they blamed me. I was never even informed it would be happening. I only found out when I went to add money to my acct that I could no longer do so.