FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Interesting: Groupon is selling Avios in Spain
Old Jan 18, 2016, 8:37 am
rams1981

Originally Posted by OnScholarship
If the Avios you bought through the Iberia "Store" using the Groupon.es promotion are not in your Iberia Avios account they have not "posted." What the Iberia rep. ignorantly must have been referring to is the reflection in your Iberia activity of the Iberia "Store" Bonus miles showing but not posted because Iberia stated that the Iberia account holder must "effectively" process their Groupons. The posts on this board relate to those that have not been able to "effectively" process their Groupons. Groupon.es is not helping. The common man posting on this board who participated in this promotion thru the Iberia "Store" has no real "effective" recourse now thru Groupon.es or Iberia. It is time to dispute your credit card charges and seek a refund.
sorry I wasn't clear. I bought 2k first on 17th Dec. I applied the voucher that day and the avios showed in my account between Xmas and New Year. Looking at my Iberia account now it says the 2000 avios posted on 17th Dec which is not correct.

I also bought and activated 48000 avios (4x12k) afterwards on 21st Dec. It is these that have not yet posted to my Iberia account. Groupon suggests coupon was used on 8th Jan so maybe they will post 15 days after then ie by 23rd.