FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA to Dublin & Sydney (AA J/F, BA CE, QF F)
Old Jan 17, 2016, 9:17 pm
thom1033

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Bonvoy Ambassador, HH Diamond,
Following my gluttony of food and champagne on the ground it was time to it was time to make my way down to the gate and see if I could continue the trend in the air. I’ve been fortunate enough to experience QF F a couple of times before and as always it’s a great experience. Wonderful staff, great hard and soft product, etc. This time was no exception. I know it’s been heavily reviewed on here so I’ll just let the pics do the talking.

Given the odd timing of the flights with the stop in DXB, I tried to strategize my sleep on this trip. I elected to stay awake during the LHR-DXB leg, then sleep on the longer DXB-SYD leg, especially given that the flight gets in early AM Sydney time. This worked out well for me. I watched movies, listened to music and drank champagne. I didn’t eat much on the flight as I’d eaten well in the lounges prior to departure and I knew the DXB First Class Lounge had plenty on offer.