FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seat upgrade coupons
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2016, 11:46 pm
NWIFlyer
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by ringbahn
Thanks NWIFlyer,I`ve just called the Greece Hotline and they told me,that my old vouchers ,even when used in last September,would have been valid until January 2016 and that`s why new ones couldn`t be released at date of requalification but only after January 30th with validity until January 2017.So,I`ll have to wait until then and hope that my flights will be able for upgrades then.
Originally Posted by ringbahn
Thanks Benberg2013,that`s exactly what I did,but a call to the Greece hotline told me,that my new vouchers will be valid beginning 31st of January 2016,because my old ones -that I`ve used in Sept 15 - had a validity until January 2016 and new ones can`t be opened before the day after the old ones have expired.
That would only make sense if your membership (qualification) year also ended in January. Most people are on a membership year-end of November because of the mass migration to the new scheme. There will clearly be some who've qualified later, perhaps as an upgrade from Silver.

I have a November date, and my coupons (all of them, not just the Upgrade ones) were refreshed then. If you're in the same position, call A3 and try again. If you have a January year-end, A3 is correct.