FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WineDO 8.5-- Saturday, January 23, 2016
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2016, 7:01 pm
DLroads

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
First delivery to ithaka arrived

I brought the first delivery (aka eight superurb early arrival bottles) to ithaka this evening. They are safely stored at ~40F. I sat with the owner and we discussed few details.
Please let me know the final headcount plus additional guests if you have or wish to add (we do have space available), as we need to inform the chef, buyers, etc. and they need to prepare. We also need to be fair and if we don't have as many people we can get two long tables side by side (but not necessary the entire lower level).
We verified the space in their cellar and wine cooler for an early arrival of guests' wines, and I strongly encourage an early delivery of bottles. Please PM me for details.
Also, wines announcements, or options- please do so soon :-) We need more bubbles. We never say no for more bubbles...
Tables arrangements: Three glasses per person, plus flutes if wanted/needed, plus small logistics table, plus ice buckets, plus...
Food- appetizers family style (same as last year), at least four different fish on the offerings, all the appetizers one want, and also the option to pick from the regular main dishes menu if needed/wanted. Samplers of all desserts would be available.
Dietary restrictions: Please let me know as soon as possible. I want to make sure the waitstaff and chefs note them in advance.

See you next Saturday, yamas!

Last edited by DLroads; Jan 17, 2016 at 11:13 am