FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Temporary BA Lounge at LGW North - No. 1 Lounge - Photos, reviews, questions
Old Jan 11, 2016, 4:38 am
PrimaVista

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, SkyMiles Gold, Mucci deux fois
Sat at the western end of the lounge, between a very loud woman who's lost her husband to the Library (well done, Sir!) panicking because her flight is final boarding and a lovely elderly couple who have never experienced the delights of Club World, Business Lounges and their trappings before, on their way to BGi.

Staff are being lovely and attentive and putting up with quite a few grumbles at the bar.

Very efficient entry staff, seen to swiftly after they dealt with a 2772 Jersey Customer who the computer said "No" to.

It's busy without being packed.

My Egg Pot arrived within 10 minutes, though the egg white was undercooked raw and the hash brown was a rather sorry, chewy affair.

No premium spirits, just your Beefeater/Absolut type selection and I haven't seen a single glass of Champagne served yet.

It's not the dreadful Little Chef experience some posts were suggesting; certainly something I can live with for now.