FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird master thread (2016 onwards)
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2016, 11:37 am
RobertHanson

Originally Posted by nwflyboy
Well, if I had my druthers, they would be nothing here to read, and this forum would never have been started. This forum is a perfect magnet for the card issuers, banks, and other key participants in the game, providing a crystal-clear blueprint for them to discover, understand, assess, and then kill every opportunity. You think the companies involved don't read this forum?

The blogs and this forum are the best thing the big companies have going for them - they're a perfect guide to killing every opportunity. Things that are endlessly discussed here, and plastered all over blogs with step-by-step instructions get killed. Things that don't get that kind of attention go quietly on. It's that simple.

But the large corporate entity that owns this forum has a vested interest in getting as many eyeballs on it as possible, no matter the consequences - that's why it was created, and why they'll never restrict it. And the bloggers have a huge, personal, vested interest in publicizing every exploit possible - if they don't, they'll have to move back into their mom's basement and find a real job.

If you think either is acting out of the goodness of their hearts, I think you're naive. But the apologists will be along any minute now to tell you how the bloggers and corporate owners of this site are really great guys, just motivated by trying to help everyone, and all the attention they focused on the birds had nothing to do with yesterday's shutdown. Feel free to believe that if you want.
No need to worry about this forum giving away any secrets. Bow-Tie Boy has just done a post on the best way to meet min spnd post BB shut down: Buy GCs and use them to buy MOs, which you use to pay your CC bills at bank branches.