FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "AMB pack not received" thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2016, 2:53 am
MarkAHowarth

Latest Response from Intercontinental

I have just received this from Intercontinental after I emailed them yesterday asking where my Ambassador Welcome pack was:

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for taking time to contact InterContinental Ambassador Service Center regarding your Spire Ambassador account. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We understand that portfolio is important to our Ambassador member. Our third party vendor is experiencing unforeseen production challenges on materials (Weekend Night Certificate, Welcome Letter) showing member’s current status (Spire). Hence, the delay in delivering our valued members' portfolios.

We sincerely apologize for any frustration this situation may have incurred.

Please know that we are in the process of contacting our vendor to follow-up on the status of your membership kit. Rest assured that an e-mail communication will be sent to you once an update is received.

Further, we understand that you wish to use your Weekend Night Certificate within the validity of your membership. In this regard, should you decide to use your certificate, please let us know of the stay details so we can check the availability and check further with the hotel if they can honor the reservations even without the physical certificate. Regrettably, we still cannot guarantee that this will be approved by the hotel.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us directly.