FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceless Surprises Promotion
View Single Post
Old Jan 7, 2016, 4:24 pm
babycakes01

I am confused. If someone can lend some help it would be really appreciated.

My wife and I both have our own IHG accounts. We also share a common email address. According to the rules, a common email address is considered a no-no (just discovered this). About half of our entries submitted used the common email address and when I discovered this, we submitted the other half using two different email addresses. So in total we have three different email addresses that we have entered the contest with. Our IHG club profile had used the common email address for both accounts. I have now changed those to match the email addresses on our entry forms in hopes to get all 94 entries per member account. Two IHG accounts, three email addresses, 94 total entries per account.

Does anybody have any feel that the email address used for award notifications are the address on the entry form or the email address linked to the IHG account? I tried to call the contest question line with no success of an answer.

We have started to see notifications trickle in to the common address for both accounts. Those were mailed on Nov 24th. The points we won from the first batch received have posted to both of our accounts. All awards were for 500 points.

Thanks