FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment Interview Experiences and Questions Asked in the Interview
Old Jan 6, 2016, 5:22 pm
Points Scrounger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I brought the wrong letter this morning, the appointment confirmation rather than the actual conditional approval itself; however, since I was on that day's list, he didn't really care. There weren't really any interview questions as such, more confirming a couple of the answers I had supplied. If not outright stated, he very strongly implied that I was approved before I even sat down and open my mouth to give the first response. The only part of the entire 5 minute procedure that was at all noteworthy was that he strongly suggested that I have my new passport number (later this year) entered by staff at an interview center, rather than relying on doing it myself in the GOES profile. Otherwise, it was a complete formality just to get the photo and fingerprints on file.