FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite (USA); NY GA TN NV CA MA DC & MN
Old Jan 6, 2016, 11:00 am
DaveInLA

Originally Posted by wonderful
I received my 100,000 bonus today. I applied using the application that ended in November (before they extended the offer) I was worried they wouldn't honor the bonus because my card wasn't issued until December.

This is the greatest CC offer I have ever seen in my 3 years doing this. So far it's been,
1) No annual fee (first year)
2) $250 AA gift card in 2015 for me and my wife ($500 total)
3) Another $250 gift card in 2016 for me and my wife ($500 total)
4) Both of us are getting CLEAR free ($385 value) and we live near S.F. airport
5) Global Entry for both of us ($200 value)
6) $1,000 VISA gift card that I will be applying to a cruise
7) 12 GoGo passes ($192 value)
8) Priority passes for wife and I ($800 value)

$3,577 value! I feel that this card is worth keeping partly because I feel a little guilty, and partly because every year it's annual perks outweigh the $400 fee, not even including the 3x points in categories.
I feel the same as you, best credit card offer... and it barely even promoted by the bloggers for obvious reasons. But I disagree about the valuation, as I find CLEAR to be unnecessary since I have GE, and I also have Priority Pass from Citi Prestige. Even if I didn't, I wouldn't pay $400 for it. Nor would I pay $100 for those GoGo passes. Like you, I'll probably keep this card beyond the first year. Minimum, $500 in airline fee credits.