FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA OSO, IROPS / IRROPS, delay, cancelation etc. resources thru 2019
Old Jan 5, 2016, 10:47 am
surftb15

Originally Posted by uscjeff
Surftb15-

Small world - I was the guy next to you talking about how they cannot interline Delta any longer when we were both at the counter early into the delay. I couldnt believe when that flight went MX after my flight the night before did the same. Eventually they got me out in United Y at 525. Awful experience but glad it is over.

Now I get to go through the fun of trying to get them to cover the Westin Denver Airport after the mess after Sunday night's cancellation where they could not find rooms
Too funny! I doubt AA will cover the Westin, they paid for the fairfield last night (which was awful, paper thin walls).

Im glad you got into LAX though! I had to get a flight from last night from LAX->JFK in F and would have missed every connection, even if they interlined on UA.

I finally made it to LAX just now, sitting in Flagship lounge for the next 3 hours.

My return flight (which was just JFK-LAX-SAN in Business) was also delayed a day.

All I need to do is sign some real estate paperwork ! Blah!

Summary

DEN->LAX -> JFK (DEN-LAX cancelled) ba!

goes to:

DEN->LAX->JFK January 05

JFK->LAX->SAN January 05 (missed )

goes to

JFK->LAX->SAN January 06