FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2016 master thread
Old Jan 4, 2016, 1:32 am
sycokid

Programs: All Diamond
Name of the hotel: Mercure Bali Legian

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked standard king bed ,received deluxe king bed with balcony

- How are the rooms? Very new ,quite spacious

- What was good and what was bad?

Good: Good Platinum recognition. Checked in about an hour early which was no problem. Personal greeting from manager. Fruit drinks on arrival and platter in room.Staff very friendly all round. Had phone stolen on the streets and hotel provided car ,driver and security staff to take me to police station to report theft (totally wonderful ,hotel not the weazle who stole my phone ) Late check out until 1 pm granted (we wanted until 4 but outs better than nowt )

Bad: .Both lounge area and restaurant far too hot (2 dyson airblades do not qualify for air conditioned room resulting in zillions of flies so only dined here once for b/fast for that reason. No furniture on balcony !!

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, Only fruit juice on arrival no alcoholic drinks vouchers supplied but drinks around lounge bar and pools had 25 % discount which is always encouraged by myself !

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Great central area in Legian and at $60 a night wouldn't hesitate to use it again !!