FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This is no way, AY - things to improve [feedback thread]
Old Jan 2, 2016, 4:22 am
wkndtraveler

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
I was complaining about this same thing a few months back on another thread. Flew back home from SGN in J yesterday and guess what – yes, they ran out of champagne. Once again. It happened before the meal service even started. Last time this happened on my flight from BKK to HEL October. After that I sent feedback to AY. They were apologetic and told my feedback will be send forward in the organisation so that this kind of mistakes wouldn't happen again. LOL.

Purser's explanation was that this is the reality nowadays when LSG Sky Chefs is handling the catering. She confirmed that different kind of problems in catering service are common now.

Two weeks before both outbound and inbound flight, AY sent an email where they advertised Meals designed for you menus and other special meals that can be ordered ahead to tailor flights for everyone's taste. I heard a couple of fellow J paxs complaining to purser since they didn't receive their orders. Also, garlic bread is now gone. White wine was lukewarm and crew wasn't able to suggest which one would fit best with arctic char they served on the outbound flight. Wine list didn't help either in this matter. So, I got one glass each white wine.

Only one set of cutleries were provided for starter, main course and cheeses. Everything was served on one tray. Not very impressed.