FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DME food service "enhancement"; no more hot meals
Old Dec 30, 2015, 8:48 am
710 77345

Originally Posted by londonba2014
So I sent an email direct to the Head of Brands and Customer Experience at BA, explaining about the whole catering issue and the response I got through from Customer Service and the multitude of excuses.

In short it was passed back to Customer Service and a very lovely lady just rang me up to say that in the summary page where it explains about your luggage allowance and used to mention the fact you would get a 3 Course Meal it no longer does so.
So you're saying that BA.com sold you a flight promising a 3 course meal in both directions (and you have the proof) but you got just a manky roll on each flight instead - and super senior people are aware of this at BA, and their only response is to fix the website to stop other people being misled?

Wowsers, I can't believe they're not trying to make it up to you as good customer service to thank you for your report, never mind just trying to fix their broken promise to you from a legal perspective. Shockingly poor management from BA.