FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stockmann thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2015, 3:48 am
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash
For the sake of its own thread, I did not find earlier "master" thread for Stockmann, only the "Crazy days" campaigns, so I thought it best to have a collective thread to discuss tips and offers about Stockmann.
After all they have started cooperation with Finnair (1 point per euro) and increasingly seem to go partnership marketing. Before Xmas they even seemed to offer double points.

The specific benefit that kicked me to begin this thread was the fact that I did not know they offered 50% off Suites at Hilton in Helsinki. That sounds really good to avail of, if booking a more luxury stay/event. I went to check some dummy dates and found you can find 400-500€ rack price, so 200-250€ is not too bad. Helsinki airport does not seem to have suites, but who cares so it is Kalastajatorppa and Strand that applies. Has anyone tried that benefit and any experience to share how was it worth the offer?

Wow that is nice. Is that for all suites? Is it only for stockmann exlusive and above or to all?

Strand is nice with a very nice lounge offering and pool...

I wonder if stays using this qualify for the hhonors points and stay credit