FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Admirals Club membership inc. Citi AAdvantage Executive card, 1 Day Pass
Old Dec 29, 2015, 4:30 pm
longnguk

Programs: AA EP
Having learnt from this thread about the new Citi card offer and my membership is about to expire, I went ahead applying for a new card with myself being the primary card holder and my wife the additional holder. The cards arrive today but only one card (mine) has the Admirals club logo at the back, my wife's does not have one.

Have I applied for the wrong card, or the literature on the AA Website being out-of-date?

2. Admirals Club® Membership
Only primary Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World EliteTM MasterCard® cardmembers who are eighteen (18) years of age or older may receive membership privileges to American Airlines Admirals Club® lounges. Authorized users of the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World EliteTM MasterCard® credit card are not entitled to Admirals Club® membership privileges.

To access an Admirals Club® lounge, the primary cardmember must present: (i) his or her (a) AAdvantage® number, or (b) active and valid Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World EliteTM MasterCard®; (ii) his or her current government-issued I.D.; and (iii) any additional required documentation. Either immediate family members (spouse or domestic partner and children under eighteen (18) years of age) or up to two (2) guests traveling with the primary cardmember may be admitted for free as guests when accompanied by the primary cardmember. All persons must be of valid drinking age, based on applicable law, to consume alcohol...
BTW, it's a Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard if that would make a difference.