FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ON THE ROAD AGAIN: Goin' Where The Climate Suits My Clothes
Old Dec 26, 2015, 10:12 am
jlemon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Well, I've been sitting here savoring your latest tour de force trip report accompanied by several cups of freshly ground Costa Rican coffee with Baileys....of course!

Wow!!! You've done it again, sir, and your reports are, quite frankly, nothing short of remarkable. You've also caused me to seriously look at some possible international first class reward travel for us using my AAdvantage miles before the looming devaluation takes place this spring. And I've got a bunch of BA Avios hanging around as well. I'm thinking First Class on Cathay Pacific.......

Meantime, Lady K, our little pup Miss Bella and I are looking forward to your next visit to down here to Cajun country....and hopefully we'll be able to visit with you longer than the "Sunset Limited" takes to make its brief stop here! Perhaps you'd care to join us for dinner featuring marinated tomahawk rib eye steaks barbecued by yours truly and accompanied by a fine Margaux you may be familiar with.....