FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is It That Time? The Official 2015 Secret Santa Announcement!
Old Dec 25, 2015, 2:56 pm
nomadic.relief

So I'm feeling super lucky this year:

From a SS that is HK based - love the scarf, colours are just right! I know I read the book when I was in high school, but can't remember much other than everyone being killed one at a time, so I'm due for a re-read. How you knew my coffee supply was dwindling is beyond me, but I'm excited to try a new kind. And don't worry about the beer - it's a pain to ship internationally!

From ANOTHER anonymous FTer (not the same as the other one I mentioned earlier who sent me an e-gift card) who clearly notes that they were NOT my SS. The socks are lovely, so very soft and match my "reading pants" perfectly! I was super stoked to see The Girl in the Spider's Web - I loved the originals in the series and only last week noticed this one was out. The other book looks to be an interesting read on someone I've never heard of, love that sort of thing!

And apparently I have yet one more parcel to pick up next week.

Truly, the unexpected generosity on FT can be overwhelming. A most heartfelt thank you to my Secret Santas and Super Secret Santas.