FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Worst * Alliance Lounges
View Single Post
Old Dec 25, 2015, 12:32 pm
Kacee
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
You talk about extreme overcrowding ? Well the last few times I went to the NH lounge by gate 50s, even though it had refurbished to have more space and more seat, the last few times I was there, I was kept hearing the announcement about telling people to remove belongings off the empty seats, as there were tons (yes I said tons) of people standing around with no seats, that is around late afternoon, usually I avoid the one by gate 40s as that one usually is crowded because of all the UA flights, but both clubs are at maximum capacity, no difference than any UA clubs at the rush hour.
I was in the NH lounge in the 50s last week waiting for UA838 to depart and while the newly refurbished lounge itself is very nice, the constant announcements over the PA are really awful. Seemed like every two minutes or so, very loud, and because they do them in both Japanese and English they go on forever. I don't remember it being so bad before they refurbished that lounge.