FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Official Delta A319/A320/A321 Cabin Mods Thread
Old Dec 23, 2015, 3:37 pm
Constant Phoenix

Originally Posted by DLmedalliongold
These mods can't get done soon enough. I was on an MCI-MSP last week that had the seat map for the new config. A few hrs before our flight the seat map changed to the old config. And I ended up#2 on the upgrade list with zero seats left (would have made it with the four extra seats on the new A320). Not only that, but it caused quite the confusion as everyone's seat assignments changed and the little receipt had to print for everyone boarding, since the new config starts with row 10 and the old one was row 4 in coach.
It's almost like Delta saw it couldn't sell the extra F seats, so they swapped equipment - and killed hopes of Y upgrades. I have been on a flight similar to this (albeit short) between MSP-MSN and indeed I ended up in the last row next to a lav. I did however submit a complaint and received 2,500 miles for the inconvenience. Perhaps that's the only upside to involuntary seat change on the 320/319 swaps.