FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]
Old Dec 23, 2015, 10:05 am
Kacee
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by ndhapple
My folks were trying to get from IAH-BFL in May. They were initially booked on the morning non-stop from Houston, but got an email today saying they were being rerouted with a connection in Denver.

Here's where the tale gets strange -- the online timetable shows the morning flight still exists, albeit with a different flight number. Simple solution, call UA and asked to get put back on it right? However, when I tried to pull up the city-pair on (dot)bomb, it only shows the night flight (departing 9pm-ish) with no morning flight listed.

Any ideas what I should do? The connection is really not optimal because we're traveling with my elderly grandmother who would have real trouble walking Denver's mile-long concourse.
The flight's likely been canceled but the schedule is not updated yet.

Your options are unfortunately limited. You can look for a better alternative on UA and ask to be rebooked on that. Or you can ask for a refund and book with someone else.

As for traversing DEN with your grandmother, you can always request wheelchair assistance.