FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Birthdays in HKG + SYD (CX F/J, QF J, HA F)
Old Dec 20, 2015, 10:20 pm
lmwong1977

Programs: HH Gold, CC Gold
Qf j syd-hnl & ha f hnl-sfo

Last one! Ugh on Google making it so hard to post things in message boards.

SYD
Anyway, checking in my luggage was easy, they had people around the self-check-in but the lady there told me to use the counter (which had no line) since I had a biz ticket.

SYD - Qantas Lounge
Salad, Beef curry with rice, fruit, cheesecake & brownie

QF J SYD-HNL
It's the old seats that don't go flat, but I can sleep fine in them.

Dinner
Confit salmon with smoked tofu, pickled daikon, ginger and lemon dressing; Crumbed blue eye with tarragon tartare sauce, roasted chat potatoes and crushed peas; Maggie Beer Burnt fig, honeycomb & caramel ice cream, tea and a tiny stick of valrhona chocolate

Breakfast
Watermelon and ginger energiser, Fruit salad with yoghurt; Free range scrambled eggs on toast, bacon, hash browns and mushrooms

HNL
Luggage came in towards the middle and went to recheck it. Ughh remind me not to take a flight that requires you to do that. PITA. I also realize later I had ended up at the premiere lounge not the new fancy one but it's OK as I spent all my time texting back my sister and friends as my cell service was working again.

HA HNL-SFO
Another old Biz seat but for 8 hours it was fine

Dinner
Tomato chukamen salad with mizuna, chuka Noodles, grape tomato and Parmesan cheese (with a sweet roll that was purple inside); Guava shoyu Kalbi short ribs with truffle taro mash and pickled vegetables; and Lilikoi Passion fruit crunch cake

Last edited by lmwong1977; Dec 22, 2015 at 11:31 pm