FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2015 Let's Eat - Domestic/Canada/Latin America First, Business, & p.s. BusinessFirst
Old Dec 20, 2015, 7:23 am
krazykanuck
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Dec. 13
IAH - PVR

Open bar PDBs before we pushed back. Breakfast was the french toast souffle or red pepper frittata. I took the souffle and apparently they didn't cater much of it, or my status was enough to ensure I got one as my neighbor got his 2nd choice. Pretty good - I'd order it again and the cinnamon roll was solid.

Dec. 19
PVR - IAH

I'm really happy they brought meals back to this flight. With the short length, ~2 hrs/891 miles, meals had been enhanced away and last December this was a snack basket.

Open bar PDBs, as usual. I had a buffalo trace and club soda. Drinks were served with warmed cashews and almonds. Lunch options were given as "chicken and rice" or some type of cod fish entree. I went with the chicken and it was really good. Moist and the sauce was good with it. Sorry for the blurry pic. Dinner roll served warm, and the fresh cookie served after the meal was perfect. Could have done without the salad in the corner. It was just shreds of lettuce and there wasn't anything redeemable about it. The Goose IPA was going down easy this afternoon.