FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - dealber any domestic one-way $99, $199 RT (unable to confirm)
Old Dec 18, 2015, 7:09 am
mlqsko

Originally Posted by mlqsko
Originally Posted by jpdx
There is; it's the little red triangle with exclamation point (aka "report this post to a moderator" or "RBP"). We have received a number of such reports, and yet I struggle to delete this thread outright. This company either seems to be related to, or have bought or otherwise procured the email lists from Airfasttravel (AFT), which a few years ago brought us a few crazy deals before ultimately imploding. At that time, many of us bought tickets with their generous EUR/USD/GBP 20/30/40/50/75 coupons (which could be applied to any flight, including domestic one-ways that ended up being free or near-free after discount). Many of those tickets were flown without incident. Who's to say that this current scheme won't work out (for some) in similar ways? I would add my strong caution of buyer beware, but ultimately I do not want to deprive any FTer of the possibility (however remote) of booking a $500 trip for $99.

--jpdx, MR Moderator
They simply bought their email DB.

Do you feel comfortable purchasing anything from a "company" that copy/pasted their Terms & Conditions?