FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Member Roll Call!
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2015, 11:47 pm
KT2015

New Here - BA Complaint, advice required!

Hi all,

This is my first post so bear with me!

Basically, I had to cancel a flight which was booked for the beginning of May 2015. BA said this was fine, and they then advised me I was entitled to a refund of the flight tax. They told me this would be paid into my bank account within 10 working days. 10 working days came and went, still no refund, so after no luck with getting through on the telephone, I sent an email to their customer service department.

After going back and forward for a few months, BA have now simply started ignoring me. I have checked my account numerous times and no refund has ever been made. It is not a huge amount of money, however that is not the point - this is money I am entitled to receive back, and I am getting nowhere with BA Customer Services or their CEO (Keith Williams - I have emailed him around 3 or 4 times too with no response).

Quite frankly I am at my wits end. This has been going on for over 7 months now, which is utterly ridiculous for such a simple request I feel, and I am hoping somebody here could possibly point me in the right direction of where to turn to next?!

Apologies for War and Peace here!

Thanks a lot :-)