FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards (2015)
Old Dec 14, 2015, 11:05 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MadMadso
Haha. I feel the same way about the records in the database! It's definitely the business credit line. Your long ago closed cards are not in play here. This summer when I checked, the closed card's credit line took about 3 months to return to me (several $5k execs). I'd reduce your business card before applying for #3, and then you'll get back to the big $$ auto approval.
How about line reduction? How long it takes to get the reduction back?

Husband is in the similar situation - after 18 months of 13.5K on every approval (all instant, all HHs) he is hitting the snag even though he only has 1 HH left. His Premier 2 in June (the 1 is from many years ago) is only 9.5K. The following AAs in Aug and again in Nov were 1.5K initially and both were deferred. We moved 3.5K from the idle HH to make the 2nd AA a 5K, but only 3K to the 3rd AA now a 4.5K. The 3rd AA opened on 11/03 and still not converted yet. Not sure it is because of using the popped up offer or because it has not had 5K CL.

I am itching to close his 2 existing WEs but really prefer after the current W is converted. Does not look anytime soon. Statement should have closed yesterday but did not. Waiting for the 50+10 on this statement.