FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paying to visit the La Premiere lounge at CDG on an award ticket
Old Dec 14, 2015, 5:23 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Goldorak
No. As said before, if the flight has F, you are not eligible. The rule and my personal exp is you have to be ticketed in J (paid or award) in a flight without F (when I say my personal exp is because when you call, you hear the agent looking at your PNR and saying "You are flying in AFxxx, you are in busines class and there is indeed no F on this specific flight"). After this step they check the availability and they often need to contact the P lounge staff. If you call during the opening times of the lounge, they put you on-hold while they call. If you call at night, they will call you back the following day to give you the final answer.
I have been turn down once a year ago during the Christmas period for availiability reasons (we were 3 pax).
That sounds pretty clear to me and again, is consistent with what I would have expected and what I understood from AF people when they discussed that service.