FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Revamped CX Taipei lounge NOW OPEN!
View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 2015, 6:35 am
Cathay Boy

I've just used the CX Lounge in TPE, and I must say I'm surprisingly surprised. It is much much bigger than I imagined. And Saturday around noon it's virtually deserted.

The food - it's decent with dumpling options. Kitchen made the food pretty quick, but they are very slow in replenishing chopsticks and spoons. Many guests had to wait around for a few minutes before someone came back with them.

The dining room is spacious and a good touch, instead of carrying food back to the floor you just sit and eat, much less messy for the servers.

Now a bar to order drinks, and they have a good collection of liquors.

Bathroom, I almost went into the female one but luckily at the end I saw the little skirt when I'm about to open the door, it is not visible from afar. Went into the male one and a female attendant is cleaning... (yes, this is Taiwan), and joked with her about it, and she replied: "This happens often", so I told CX attendant about it and they said: "thank you for feedback...", I asked if this happened often and she said: "a few reported cases, yes, thank you for feedback..." and doesn't want to talk further... geez... if this is a common problem why not do something about it....

The seats are comfortable, very nice.

I really think CX hit the homerun with this one (except bathroom stickmen).

First Pier, now TPE, CX is making some great lounges.