FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Toilet talk: A380's economy and Dubai airport
Old Dec 9, 2015, 9:53 am
saneman

Programs: Avis Preferred Plus
All that concern for nothing. I got out of the plane, before leaving for passport control so I could check out the city, I just used some random toilet that looked just cleaned(had a wet floor sign). Stalls had full privacy and even two hooks where you could hang as much as you wanted without any of your stuff touching the ground. (except for the carry on suitcase of course). No bad odors. Clean stalls. Had plenty of TP and that washer thing. Best of both worlds.

2:30 in the afternoon , Dubai airport was desolate. Funny thing is the people on my plane were using the super cramped toilet from the very first minute of the flight to pretty much a few min before landing(ignoring any FA messages). Why they couldn't hold it and just use the more spacious and cleaner airport toilets is a mystery to me.

As far as the toilets on the plane, can't really say since I didn't bother using them. I was sitting in the exit row and had a first hand view of the confusion, desperation, idiocy of the various passengers who use the toilets. You had more than one person not giving the prior user the courtesy of letting them leave the restroom in peace. As the door opens, the next person woulld stare straight into the restroom as the prior passenger was opening the door and leaving it.