FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old Dec 7, 2015, 8:13 am
Simon Schus

Originally Posted by techie
I am not wrong, one is not emailed when the status of GOES application changes from Pending Review to something else, right? In the light of that, if checking 2-3 times a day, which times are the best to do it? It seems that people are getting their status changed even at weekends, but does aligning checking with normal US business hours make sense?
I received an email when the status changed from 'Pending Review' to 'Conditional Approval'. I also received an email when the status changed from' Conditional Approval' to 'Approved'.

I have no idea if there is a lag in the email being sent for a change from 'Pending Review' to 'Conditional Approval'. In the change from 'Conditional Approval' to 'Approved', there was a definitely lag though; I already knew it was approved both by being handed a piece of paper with my Known Traveller Number at the interview, and then logging onto the GOES website soon after and seeing the words 'Approved'. The confirmation email came through a few hours later.

Last edited by Simon Schus; Dec 7, 2015 at 9:15 am