FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List your Free car upgrades here (Outside of Ultimate Choice)
Old Dec 3, 2015, 8:32 pm
GW McLintock
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by jchan2
Was curious so hopped over to the Jeep website and to get a backup camera in the Grand Cherokee, I think you have to jump to a Limited model, which blows my mind that FCA lets the most popular Grand Cherokee trim (seemingly) ship without a backup camera even as an option.

I actually found the rest of the car completely fine, though as someone who does not daily drive an SUV, the added height took some getting used to, especially in long sweeping curves.
Don't get me wrong, I love the GC -- we had a 2000 or 2001 (I already forgot ) up until 2013, although that was the last and best generation of the vehicle when it was still the king of SUVs (with real 4WD and an 4L AMC straight-6 that could probably go a million miles and then some). No backup camera either (Although my friend has a 2010 with a Hemi, and that's a beast.)

The GC I was assigned in Vegas had cloth seats and a tiny screen, and I wasn't gonna have any of that on a PCAR booking

-J.