FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"
Old Dec 3, 2015, 3:37 pm
BugsyPal

Originally Posted by jasonvr
Is there a size restriction on vehicles rented from Enterprise to qualify (I have the 200pt for Enterprise rentals offer)? It turns out i am going to be 2 nights short of requaling for EE, so I'm looking at the cheapest rental at Enterprise (weekend $16/day rate). Plus I'll get the 12F points and it will push me into another free day which I can use at XMas in Chicago.

I know midsize is the minimum for a National rental, but I don't see anything about Enterprise rentals
You must reserve mid-size or above and drive it for two consecutive days. If the Enterprise location does not have ICARs and gives you a SCAR, SUV or any other upgrade instead that is fine. OTOH should they not have ICARs and offer you a CCAR make sure you are credited as having driven an ICAR or you won't receive credit.

OTF is a National program for Emerald Club members. You can still rack up points via renting from Enterprise via Drive Alliance but you must make the reservation via your EC number. Could be wrong but don't think pure Enterprise rentals not associated with National/Emerald Club count.